Our junior summer camps are fully supervised at all times and are suitable for children between 12 – 17 years old. An example of a typical week is shown below but can be changed on a daily basis depending on the weather and/or the wishes of the students themselves.
As you can see, we continue the teaching throughout the afternoons so the students continue learning English, but in a more informal and fun way, but learning a new skill, such as tennis or golf through English.
Because we are a small school, our groups are very small; an average class size is 10 or 12 students and we can be very flexible. The students are like members of the family when they are in Ireland, and they are treated as such.
On a Sunday, the students get a chance to get to know their host family better and spend some time with them.
- English class: 10:00 – 13:00
- Afternoon Activities: 14:00 – 17:00
- Example of afternoon activities: sports: rugby, GAA, surfing, sailing, adventure obstacles and many more
- Cultural visits: Enniscorthy and Ferns Castles, Glendalough National Park, Wexford Heritage Park and many more
- Fun: cinema, bird of prey show, music, watercolour painting, bowling, crazy golf, outdoor adventure, Tayto Park and many more
- Saturday trips: Malahide Castle, The Jeanie Johnson, Dublin zoo, shopping and many more
- Evening activities: trivia night, cinema, disco
Trips, visits and sports will be alternated and changed each year. You will receive a detailed programme before arrival.